Friday, July 22, 2005

Im currently riding on a roller coaster. With all the ups and downs, last week was the happiest week but i supposed its going all the way down, down and down now..

it SUCKS.

i dun understand why its starting again. I've got a feeling that things arent gonna end, as in really putting a fullstop to it. Sighs. It ended a few times and also came back a few times. Y bother to make empty promises and makes everyone sad and disappointed again and again? Isit the so called "情绪" of life? I rather not have it. Its making everyone in the family going crazy and mad. Had the tap running for the whole nite the other day and i barely slept. Yet i still have to drag my super heavy feet and super tired eyes to work. Do u noe? I bet u dun. Was on the train today and thoughts came back. Wth.. i did the most embarrassing thing ever. Teared again on the train.. Everything looks fine when i got back, but it doesnt seem to be perfectly fine.. Afterall, gaps were all along there, needless to say now.

Many things were on my mind.. Sighs.. How about my sch fees? that was the first thing that came to my mind when he said he would no longer care about everything. He promised to pay for it and now? thats how sucky life is.. I wonder when a breakdown will take over me. I hoped it would not.. Thought of going for a walk today, but well.. no one was free and alot are having papers or enjoying themselves.. Went to the national library alone instead.. it was the grand opening today.. i thought alot, but life moves on i guess. I had to clear my mind by my own.. But i really dunno when that day would come..

*noe u all will have lots of qns for me after reading this entry.. but dun qn me k? i dunno how to explain things oso.. sighs. *