Friendship
Its 315am now.. I cant seem to get to bed. Sighs. Been thinking of what milo talk to me about her just nw at starbucks. I think i really have drifted very far from her. Its no longer the same her i used to noe. The her whom im able to share my happiness and woes, my small secrets about him. Its all different now. hais.
I used to think that i have a very clear idea of friendship and what it is all about. But now i realised i dunno. What exactly is it? Friendship is to make use of your friends? Or to hurt each other? I really don't noe. Maybe i really treat her as one of my best friends. But the things she said to me really hurt me alot. I wasnt trying to defend anyone. I was just standing on the neutral side (if u noe wad i mean). Its tough. Both are my best friends and they are pin pointing at each other. Who should i help? There is nth i can do i guess. Haiz.. now that i have lost this friendship, this very important friendship, i really think that i have lost the meaning of friendship too.
Yes, it may be a misunderstanding. But.. too big a misunderstanding i guess. Miscommunication plays a big part to this situation. Misinterpretation and Assumptions. I hate assumptions. It often stirs trouble. Sucks. Wadever.