Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fun but Tiring

Met up with Cali mates on Fri.. nice meet up.
We haven been that close when we were working together in the same dept.. but we got so much closer after me and hua jie left cali.. :) Then chris suggested going to drink.. we ended up at a bar near alleybar coz it was full house at alley bar.. Managed to catch a glimpse of it though.. quite cool.. I would like to go there someday to chill..!

Went Zouk/Phuture ytd. My first time there.. quite a nice experience..
Danced and drank. Woot.. For the first time.. I really quite enjoyed myself, despite the dreadful headache. Know new people.. New experience. :)

Guys are simply so complicated. Can someone tell me how they think?
A friend once told me guys are much simpler minded than girls, I dun quite think so.

I cant figure out how a guy thinks, lest to say understand him.
Is commitment really such a tough thing?

Did feel sweet by the things done but it only lasted for only one night. Everything simply changes the day after. Nice things really don't last, do they?