Happy New Year = Happy Occasion?
Above captioned..? I've always enjoyed chinese new year but however, it doesnt seem to be the case for this year. Just a simple matter which is already resolved and yet a fuss has to be made out of it. Doesn't it just spoil the happy chinese new year mood in all of us? Maybe *they will feel better this way.. And why must I be the "victim" in such situations?
Totally appalled by *someone's reaction, the way *someone vent anger on all of us. *Someone said didnt want to make a big fuss out of the matter and I really wonder who is making a big fuss out of it when I already said what's past is past, there is no point talking about it. Tell me I am wrong in wanting to prevent any arguments that may arise from the matter, persuading her not to come up to my place and tell me what's wrong with my tone when i said those words.
In fact im not really angry with that *someone. Im just disappointed in the way *someone handles this situation. I've already talked to *that person very calmly, explained the everything and even did what I can to help but oh wells, appreciation is always very difficult to come by.
They were stunned by my reaction and the way I said things last night. It is in fact, the first time I really get involved in this kind of situation with *someone. I've always tried my best to give in but not when I am getting maligned for something that is so not true. Like I told them, everyone has their fair share of bad temper, not just that *someone. The closer you are with someone, the closer you are able to tolerate any bad temper of the other party. However, there is a limit to everyone's tolerance of another's bad temper.
Maybe i should have just shut up and let her come up to my place for all she want, buy pop corn, sit at one corner, to watch this wonderful "movie", clap hands and cheer when the show ends. Maybe that's the RIGHT thing i should have done. Yup.