Was so busy for the past one week that I kept forgetting things and kept saying the wrong things. Dang! Hope I will be free-er after the EGM!
We chatted and he started asking me what I wanna do after the degree course, told him that i wanna go into marketing and communications line.. He told me he doesnt noe what he wants and that he actually studied for the sake of studying and that he did not want to lose out to others, esp when everyone is going for degree course. It is obvious that he knows what he wants, probably, he just doesnt know where to start from. But still, glad that we had that talk. I think we got to know each other much better. =)
Anyway, I have gotten some photos from Ally and Klein's wedding..
See how blissful this couple is. =)
Not forgetting the cute Caleb and our self entertaining photos! Hahaha..
Shall upload more for Hanwen and Ivy's wedding once I got them.














