Sunday, December 28, 2008

Post Xmas Activities

26 December 2008 - Big Plan + CP Trip
Finally went to City Plaza on Friday to carry out our big plan and mission.. everything is looking good and I am real amazed by the things sold there... :D Wanmei will know why. Haha.. Did alot of discussion with her, quite satisfied with what we have discussed so far. Let's hope that the big plan can be carried out by March 2009.

27 December 2008 - Pulau Ubin + KTV
Went to Ubin after like 8-9 years.. it felt so different to be there on a different purpose. I remember the last time i went was for the NPCC hiking and we had to walk in the swamp or something but this time round, it was pure trekking for the 5 of us. :) 4 female and 1 male warriors. *Haha*

Many people went on bicycles, we chose to go on foot, i think its real cool. Better than riding a bicycle probably.. Small talks, jumping, photo taking, etc made the walking distance seem shorter and time passes faster. I like.. *reminiscing* Headed to Chek Jawa, followed *plan A & B! Initially thought we would have to give Chek Jawa a miss but tada! we headed there despite the full vacancy for the pre-registration. Took lots of pictures there, and probably, that is also the place where all of us got burnt the most. *hiak hiak hiak*

After Pulau Ubin, we headed to KTV! It's cheap! I realised I got conned the other time I went as the person refused to let me use the member's discount coz he insisted that members are not entitled to any discounts when they use the package! Irritating. Anyways, the ktv room was DAMN BIG for the 5 of us!!! I think the room can fit at least 10 people. Can u imagine???? Nvm, I shall upload the picture of the room when I am done receiving them from Caryn. Hehehe...

*Plan A = Explore Pulau Ubin + Chek Jawa
Plan B = Breakfast + KTV (Only if it rains and plan A can't be put to action)

Upcoming Next:
Shopping Trip to CP with 2 Ladies
Dim Sum + High Tea on 3 Jan