Outdated + Up-to-date Pictures
Nothing much to update recently. Exams over, KL trip is over too.
Just some outdated pictures and the bday celebration for Chris, Mei Hua and Dennis at Villa Bali. The place was quite nice with good atmosphere but I wouldnt recommend it when we are facing such bad weather these days as it is non air-conditioned! Hehehehe.
And I am so looking forward to July, to our very own overseas "chalet" and party! Haha. =)
Chris + Pretty Flower + Dennis Birthday Celebration
Nothing much to update recently. Exams over, KL trip is over too.
Just some outdated pictures and the bday celebration for Chris, Mei Hua and Dennis at Villa Bali. The place was quite nice with good atmosphere but I wouldnt recommend it when we are facing such bad weather these days as it is non air-conditioned! Hehehehe.
And I am so looking forward to July, to our very own overseas "chalet" and party! Haha. =)
Chris + Pretty Flower + Dennis Birthday Celebration





KL Trip with Jo, Zann and Milo in May

















