Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Birthday Caryn & Pei Mei!

For the month of March and April, 2 of my good friends are celebrating their birthdays.

We had a staycation sometime towards end March, thanks to Caryn's friend! And well, a surprise was planned for Caryn, to celebrate a super belated birthday for her. :)

Check out the pics!





Yesterday, we planned for another surprise for Pei  Mei. Well, not exactly a surprise, I told the girls we'll meet for dinner and all of us are to dress up to the nines. She knew we had something up on our sleeves, she knew Shimei would appear somehow, but she didnt know that we would prepare some cupcakes for her too! Dinner was at Fullhouse restaurant, I would give it a 8/10 rating. Not really because of the food, its because we received splendid service!



 





Caryn & Pei Mei - I hope you girls had a wonderful bday celebration and may everything be shun shun this year! Happy Birthday!