To me, it is indeed "yet, another miracle". I am so glad that my prayers came true. My dad has recovered 60% from the epilepsy and mild stroke.
A lot of things can happen in 1.5 months, a very good example - my dad.
Very independent individual -> 2nd time stroke -> Epilepsy -> Bedridden & often in a confused state -> Slowly gaining back awareness & wheelchair bound -> Able to make small movements from bed to wheelchair and wheelchair to bed -> Walking with the help of walking aids -> walking like normal without the help of walking aids
Many people did not expect to see my dad fell ill just like that. They witnessed how independent he was, to being a wheelchair-bound person and now able to walk up and down independently again. I must also say I am pretty proud of my dad's strong will. It is his strong will that kept him going, of course with the support from family, it definitely helps.
Having more than a month of anxiety and what not, things are finally back on track. My dad is now able to take care of himself and even can cook simple stuff for meals. It is also time to re-think of my future. I had wanted to quit my job many times, but it has never been successful. People who know me would probably think - are you sure....its all talks and no actions. I had my reasons of course. First was because of my brother, and now because of my dad. It's time I need to sit down and think of my own future.
Points to ponder:
What do you think of an AM who asks for work to be split and done over the weekends for a presentation on Monday, 9 am, and ended up not coming to work on Monday because she claims to have a headache and she cannot produce the work done? I find it super irresponsible because people (me) have to cover her work by rushing it out before 9am on Monday morning when she informed at 7am.
It has been very tiring working here because of her. She is the most irresponsible AM I have ever seen. Many a times, I tried to be sympathetic keeping a positive mind that her actions is most probably because of her new born daughter. After some time, I get so tired hearing her excuses about her daughter, She has this topic on every single day and it kind of irritates me because she was practically using her daughter as an excuse for her irresponsible.
Hais. Life sucks sometimes right. One problem comes after another. Ok, I will update again,