Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year to all.
New year new resolutions, one should be in high spirits.
Just had bbq with my relatives, cousins and aunts. The bbq was alright, perhaps its just me that isnt alright. Xuanhui asked me why im weird, maybe i wanted to keep myself occupied.

Being with my cousins is fun, especially when the few of us could click despite the age gap. *smile*

I have been thinking for the past few nights, i think i have really fallen into that deep hole. And that is shit isn't it? =( I know i should not think so much about it. But i cant help it. I dunno why. The feeling is so much like history.

its been four days.
4 days.
Maybe its like wat i said, the after effect.

But ya, i would like to say sth for the first and last time. =x
"I do miss him".
Dun worry dears, i will wake up to my senses. Especially during this period, the critical moment, common tests. I know i shldn't be bothered by all these stuff. Hee hee. Im going bed soon. Probably update again.