Damn the hei heis!
Met one super asshole hei hei on the train today. I felt the need to blog him out.
To friends, ask me if u do not know what i meant by hei hei. Thanks. I do not want to list the actual name out.
Anyway I was standing near the door of the super packed train at abt 630pm from Novena, in front of this hei hei guy. He kept pushing himself towards me and then i felt sth against my buttock. I shifted, 1 time, 2 times.. i felt strange upon the third time. Coz its more like sth poking against my buttock.
Thought i think too much, I decided to shift when alot of people alighted at one stop. I shifted to somewhere i can lean and also at the same time observe that hei hei. WOWOWOWOW.
To my surprise, guess what i saw?
I saw sth POKING OUT FROM HIS PANTS. Yes, it was literally STICKING OUT from his pants, lucky it was not unzipped. I stared hard at him as he kept doing the same thing he did to me to the girl standing at the place where i was previously. I saw him pushing his body, his groin area to be exact, close to the girl's buttock. DAMN! He was at it again.. It was too late for me to shout as he alighted at the following stop.
What asshole these guys are right? It reminded me of Wanmei's experiences. Argh!