Monday, May 07, 2007

Scary Bad Dream

I had a bad bad dream last night.
I didn't know why i dreamt of all these nonsense things but i guess i had been frightened by the dream that i couldnt sleep the whole of last night after that dream.

I dreamt that i was walking along the carpark with my dad and mum.
Then all of a sudden, this lorry came and knocked on my dad, the guy was yelling inside and he looked happy. The next thing i know was, he drove the lorry towards me and my mum. I took my mum's hand and ran like mad. In the end the lorry hit a car. Saw both of the car plates and as a typical singaporean who believes in dreams, i went to bet 4d on the car plate number. We shall see on wed.

Haiz.. i dunno why i had this weird, bad and scary dream.
I told him abt it. He told me not to worry, dreams are different from reality and it will not come true. But i worry. I really do. =( Coz its the first time i really dreamt and the dream seemed so true...