A decision made, a letter given, a new chapter of my life is soon going to begin. =)
Mixed feelings altogether, even though it had been a decision made after a long thought.
I know I shouldn't regret whichever decision that I have made and I am telling myself that I need to look forward to my future. I am trying hard.
Supports from friends and colleagues are really encouraging.
Love them!
Anyway, the happenings this week, see below.
Achievement: Climbed 80+ steps!
Went for lunch after that, had a great day with the 2 girls. We went shopping! Haha.. Did some crazy stuff at the clothes sales in the middle of CWP, had a fun time laughing out.
Bought a new product for my face, hope it can help to lighten the scarrings. Shall see the results soon! I hope. Ms Tan came over and rotted the whole day at my place after the shopping trip. KPO-ed the whole day with friendster. Haha.. A slack slack saturday.