Interviews
Went for an interview today, was still rather excited about it initially as this position is more of what I was doing during my stay at california fitness. Oh wells... things do not always turn out the way we thought it was.
Interview part 1.
Was asked to fill up an application form and also to draft a reply letter to this "complain letter" that the company had prepared. I did the letter, not too difficult since I was more or less often drafting email replies to those complain emails at CF.
Had interview with 2 ladies, who chatted with me and asked me alot of questions. They were rather nice ladies, even though one tried to screw me with tough questions, and I managed to get through. They tried to play word game with me. Yea.. That's how scheming.
But anyway it lasted for about 30mins or so and in between we did joke abit. Then was told that their manager may want to interview me as well, so was told to wait for that manager.
Interview part 2.
She came in and then asked about my previous job experiences and things lidat. Subsequently, she asked if I have any intentions to further my studies, of course I said yes, as I had initially wanted to do so this yr but had some problems with the bank loans. And so she started asking me in a rather harsh tone. I shall name her as old woman. I know its bad of me to call people that but sorry, I really cannot control myself.
Old woman: Then do u have any intentions to further your studies?
Me: Yes, of course. I intend to take up marketing degree at either mdis or sim.
Old woman(In a very harsh tone): How can you finance your studies when you cannot even finance yourself now?
Me(pissed and puzzled why she asked me such qns when it doesnt concern her): I would need to find a job first and save, together with my own savings(I made this up myself) and then continue my plan to study.
Old woman: The thing is you cannot even find a job now, how sure are you that you can finance your study? Going to depend on your parents right?
Me(Super pissed): That is the reason why im finding a job now.
Old woman: Do you have anymore questions for me?
Me: At the moment, I don't think I would have anymore questions for you.
I guess the old woman could guess that I am super pissed with her. Its a good thing that I did not burst out during the interview. I had the urge to say that I am not that desperate for the position that they are offering and she can be arrogant for all she want but I controlled myself. Coz she is afterall an old woman. She simply uses that " I look down on you for not having a job" tone on me. Bro said she may be trying to test my patiences but oh wells, i guess that is not how one shld test another's patience. There is a limit to all's tolerance level.
Learnt alot during this interview session. Always expect the unexpected, even in interviews. There are all kinds of people around, I guess I must have met a super bad old woman today.
Wish me good luck for tmr's 2nd interview. I do not want to screw it up or rather, let it get screwed up in this manner again.