Me and my bday cake.
Bday cake from my bro.. It was not exactly what i wanted, but thanks to lena for decorating the cake with 21 big candles!
My kor and me!!
My 38 group of friends and gift from lena..!
All those who attended my birthday celebration...
A big thanks to everyone who were there for my celebrations. Felt real bad that I didn't really have the time to talk to all of you.
I love the gifts received!! I took photos with each gift but I am not able to upload all onto my blog. Shall see if I am able to combine all into a pic and post it here ya. =P
Had real wonderful gifts. From handmade gifts to branded wallet/watches to ang bao to a "porn" CD! Haha.. u guys should have know what i meant.
Im really touched by the gifts that i received.. So so so surprised by them all. ^_^
Apart from that, there are a few persons whom i want to especially thank them.
They are my family members, relatives and Ms Tan. All of them helped in the preparation of the food and from the start to the end of the celebration, overseeing each and every details. Poor Ms Tan had to be my photographer for the day and even to the extend of helping me entertain some friends. Dunno how to express my feelings and gratitude.
All i can say is I really want to thank each and every one of them from the bottm of my heart! =)
Without the many helpers, without the guests, my birthday celebration would not be successful. =P