Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Whatever", "Anything" no more!

Finally... 1 down! im left with 1 more assignment due for submission.
It's madness with the many many assignments due ard the same period of time.

Recalled the conversation we had ytd. =) He said he was in a dillema.
So i asked why. The reason given was...... "I am lazy".

"Lazy vs me and you chose lazy" -In the end he changed his mind and decided to head out instead! *grins*

It was nice to hang out and chat for awhile after being so "brain dead" from doing half of the 2500 words assignment last night. Really appreciate that. It made me more productive after that coz i managed to finish it up (except for the editing part), though it was already 4am in the morning when i finally got it all done..Thanks..! The "STOOT" him asked how I am going to "reimburse" him for that. And I gave a "STOOT" answer of course. :)

*STOOT = Stupid + Toot

Dad thought I was so "guai" to stay home the whole night and only to realise in the middle of the night (around 11plus) that I had just stepped out to meet friend. *faints* Hee.. He asked me if I have a boyfriend yet again. He said if I really have a boyfriend, bring him home to let him take a look so that he knows who I always go out with and he will feel safer that way. Told him no boyfriend but I can bring my guy friends home for him to see. Haha..

Further to the conversation with Dad, it sets me thinking again too. He knows it as well. Had a talk with him and concluded that we should have a talk after our assignments, exams and any study related matters. Hopefully, we can talk something out of it then. :)

Oh ya, on a side note, Dad has agreed to let me drive around Woodlands area on my own if I need to meet friends. Yoohoo!

Ok, assignment time again. 1000 words analytical report waiting for me to begin on.
Cya guys.