Yo.. im back! :)
Felt like blogging but had no idea what to blog about since there's nothing really much happening in my life.. finally done with some assignments and TMAs. but well.. there's more to come.
Oh ya.. maybe, yesterday was the most "happening" day of my life.
Had a "wonderful" car ride that made me glad that I managed to get home safely.
If you want to know why, you can ask me personally. I shall not list down anything here. :)
Btw...I passed my TP and can officially drive a car! haa.. :p drove my dad's car already but abit not steady on my parking.. hope i can drive out myself soon... hee..
Weekends always end so fast... hate that man.. tmr's worst.
Dap is going on 3 weeks' leave, Cyn on 1 week's leave.. left me and Val....
What's worst is that Val told me she might be quitting.. all she needs to give is a weeks' notice.. hais.. I can't imagine if she really quit.. then May God bless me..