Sunday, May 11, 2008

110508

Hi people.. Im back in action.
Thanks for all the concern with regards to my previous entry.
Im fine, don't worry.

He told me he cannot commit and asked me not to wait for him anymore. The reason for not being able to commit was coz "you are always asking to meet". Yes, he said that im always demanding to meet him. I don't understand why that is so when we have yet to meet up for more than a mth and I didn't hear anything from him about how he is getting on. Anyway.. Maybe to him, Im being unreasonable. But I thought this is just so unfair for me. Worrying for someone is considered being unreasonable.

I told him for all I know, it may be another case of him admitting to the hospital and coming out with a few stitches on his ears again. And I will only get to know of it a month later.
Friends who know what happen will understand.

I've also mentioned to him before that once that blog is closed down, he should know why.
It's time for me to move on. I shouldn't continue holding on to it anymore.
Ms Tan say I will be soft hearted but I think I won't be this time round.
Thanks to that particular sms which firms up my decision. Guess it really hits me this time round. I've nvr felt so angry and disappointed before. It does hurt, but I have to move on and not let it affect me, at least not these few weeks.

So I've already deleted the other blog, to mark the end of everything! :)
Exams are coming. I don't want it to affect my exams.
I've already told him that this shall mark the end of everything.

Thanks Milo, Ms Tan and my ka cheng. :)

Ka cheng called me on fri and we met up on sat. She said i sounded so not right on Fri, did I really sound so bad? Anyway, Im feeling much better le after sleeping for the whole sunday morning and afternoon. Mum said Im such a pig to be able to sleep for more than 12hrs. =x
I still need to feel good though, but I guess that takes some time..

Ok people, shall stop here and update another time.