Ups and Downs = Undecisive
Just back from the nights out with the girls at my current workplace. It was fun. Much better than I expected it. :) Love Evon and Wai Ling to bits. They simply got "mad" and "crazy" with me. Haha.. It was a tired but fun night! Shall upload the pictures and video clips when Cyn upload them to the pc. =p
Hell at work starts tmr. Val is gone. Tmr's Cyn's last day. The whole dept will be left with me and Dap. We have to cover both their jobs as well as our own job scope! Can you imagine?! Now im not only involved in Events and Exemption applications. I have to do all the customer service issues, reply all the CS emails and related stuff. Arghhhh~~
Yea, its full of ups and downs. He seemed to bring me to hell and then to heaven again.
He is real good at "recovery", like what milo say. I cant seem to have a firm stand. It just gets so nua when everything was explained and how the "recovery" was done. Im back to square one again. I know I have to do sth about it but yet I cant seem to make the right decision. Help!!!!~
Just sth to brighten up my day.
Me: Forgot to bring my wallet out today. Sians.
Him: Haha. Im not surprised by ur blurness. Im going to jurong island to work now, cannot use hp le.
Me: Do you noe how to get to malacca street? Any idea where it is?
Him: Ya. I think malacca street is beside penang. must take bus to jb and take the expressway to kl.
Seriously, I didnt noe he can be this lame. See what I mean by good "recovery"? Now he tells me that he cannot use his hp coz he's going to certain coy on jurong island to service the equipments. =.=