Back in Action
Yup, after 2 weeks of laptop crash and all, i can finally online! :)
Bought a new toy~ Acer 4920. Heard good and bad comments about Acer laptop but guess it should be fine ba.. *keeping my fingers crossed*
As my M10 is still in a workable condition, except for the HDD crash, I've decided to change the hdd. He'll be helping me with it. XD Told him I wanna go PC Show and see the hdd instead of him finding online.. and guess what?
He "scolded" me and ask me if its really that nice to go PC Show and squeeze with people. Haa.. He said this to me :"我帮你买就行了,干吗还要去跟人家挤?" So, I shall just leave everything to him.. and being the irritating him, he told me that everything is chargeable at $350 without gst. (-_-")
Just a quick update, I've decided to stay on this job till prob next year or so. Well, basically coz it's coming one year le and I think its wise of me to stay on to keep my resume nice and also, not to lose out on the bonus ba. Haha. =x 向"钱"看 is my motto from now on. =)
On a side note... it seems tough to simply remain as friends. Ya. Im sure he felt this way too. Especially after the talk we had, the talk abt being just friends. Things were so different after the talk. It seems that we arent just friends. Yea. Decided that I shant talk about this status matter anymore for now. Shall just leave things as it is and like what milo and ms tan said, "enjoy while you can". Maybe i shld just be contented with what I have now.