Saturday, June 28, 2008










Tired week~

Yup, it's been a real tired week for me. I fell asleep with the lights on for 2 consecutive days and my mum nearly skinned me alive. Woke up at 5am the first day and 4am on the second.

I guess I was really tired out by the CEO Boardroom Exchange on 23 Jun 08 and the AGM on 25 Jun 08. Very challenging. 2 major events happening on the same week and I had to source for a good caterer who charge at a reasonable price, within 3 days, including getting them down to view the event venue.. *stressed* Good thing that everything's over. AGM was successful, new chairman and CEO is happy that everything went smoothly, even though there were hiccups here and there.

On a side note, think I have yet to blog about my results. Though I did not pass with flying colours, I am still glad that I managed to pass all the modules taken this semester without scrapping through them. It kind of makes me wonder how I studied during poly. I seem to be getting almost the same kind of results as what I got for my poly results.

I guess everything's still fine as of now. Wonder if the disappearing act will start again when the day is nearing. He actually rmb that I had a bbq for my 21st bday at the pit near my place. Surprising. Haa.. Anyway, we shall see if history repeats itself this year.

Okay, enough of updates for now. Please see below outstanding pictures. :p