Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick Update

My blog is still alive. =) Yup, will try to update as and when ok.
Pls kick my butt to do so if i laze.

Been very busy the past few weeks coz of the many events at work and the many OTs done. School and work has been hectic and i skipped class for the first time last Monday. I think in my whole study life, this is prob the one of the rare chances that I skipped class. >.<

Spent the whole afternoon ytd shopping for groceries and stuff for the bbq celebrations for both SM and Jermyn. It was fun shopping with the girls while doing the calculations and all to make sure that we are within budget. Im glad that the main leads and everyone enjoyed themselves and the food, though its a simple affair. *wink wink*

Met up with him again. :) Just a quick met up to get back my hard disk and chatted abit. Been quite awhile since we last met, prob 3-4weeks ago. It was nice, he asked me about school and work and how's everything.. I guess I am easily contented..? Haha.

Him aside, went for ktv session with 38 club and had fish head steamboat for dinner... Not exactly fantastic but acceptable. It was basically the first "reunion dinner" after xian came back from china. :p

Alrighty, time for me to do my assignments/projects. 1 law and 1 marketing waiting for me. Sighs... Till my next update, take care peeps.