Sunday, August 24, 2008

Simple Dinner with Wonderful Companion

Went for class today. Learning to learn was the topic. The lecturer asked why we chose this course and many of us said coz there's no exams. But I guess I did not regret choosing this course, its quite interesting though I was real tired during class due to the fact that I slept late the night before, rushing my portion for the law project.

Sorry 38 club peeps, had to cancell the chocolate buffet today. Hope you guys understand.. :)

Quite disappointed with my groupmates. We agreed to send each other's portion for the law project by Sat and none of them sent. I was the only one circulating my answer to them. I hope things arent gonna be as bad as I thought.

Marketing seems worst. None of them actually attempted the question and only thought of drafting out and sending it to the tutor, when the tutor had already stated very clearly during lesson that she will not entertain any of these. Anyway, we are meeting later. Hope the discussion will be a fruitful one.

Met PM to get my calculator after class today. Had the first meal of the day with her, chatted alot. I heart her. :p Non stop topics just kept flowing in. I totally understand what you feel. Went home after that to get my assignment for marketing done, almost halfway. :)

PM and me. ^_^














" 我也很想他,我们都一样."