I had a real enjoyable trip to Melaka from 17 - 19 July 09 and really enjoyed myself loads and to the max! Laughters, tears, bonding, HTHTDD, what have you. ^^ Of course, not forgetting the many many surprises that this lovely 7 people had given me. I LTDD LA! =)
It's too long an entry to post on what we have done in Melaka, in short its eat, sleep, chat, laugh, walk and play. Anything you can think of, we have done it. Though there were hiccups here and there for some of them during the trip, I believe they will overcome the obstacles they are facing now and move on people! :)
One week after my melaka trip was my last week at SBF. To be precise, last Friday was my last day at SBF. The feeling is kind of upset but yet happy that I am moving. Upset to part with some real nice colleagues whom I have made friends with during my stint with SBF and shall keep in touch with them. Wells, since I have moved on, then I should not be regretting my decision right? *Nods*
Our dear Jerm flew back to Aussie ytd and we had a great chill out night on Friday. The peeps picked me up after my class and off we went to Dempsey Hill DOME cafe, Marine Barrage, Henderson Waves, etc. It was nice but all of us were KO by the time we are about to head home. We wore striking colours to send him off on Sat, hopefully this has left a deep impression in his heart. Haha! We took effort to discuss on our colour theme u know, Jerm! =p
Anyway, went to Summer Breeze to chill and had dinner with GCC. I really love the place! The music is nice and they all said I was high on Mango Juice. :D It was a great chillout location, of course with the great companions! Oh did I mention, I love GCC too, especially their impromptu-ness! ^^ Jurong Hill was next on the itinerary and off we went! The view is superb and the air was very fresh! :) I think i prefer Jurong Hill to Marina Barrage. Anyway lastly, it was Mcdonalds Breakfaat! I got home at around 9plus am.. It has definitely set a new record in Su Ling's book of Guiness Record. Haha! Surprisingly, my dad didnt nag at me! Maybe he knows that I am on a week's break and just want to let me have some enjoyment time. Hehehehe. And i want to say.... I REALLY HAD A BLASTFUL AND ENJOYABLE JULY!
Anyway, tmr is the start of my first day of the one week break. I shall make full use of it by doing the project. Else, not too sure how things will be like once my new job start. Till then peeps!