Monday, August 10, 2009

It's been awhile..

Let me whine about it pls..I just feel like penning it down..
Just an entry for you-know-who.

Yes, it has been quite awhile since we last met. 3 months or so I guess. I thought it was meant to be a joke when you mentioned about meeting up and so I continued with the joke. The next thing I knww was an sms from you saying that you would reach my place in 10 minute's time and you were already on the way. It's been awhile since you last waited for me, I remembered that I used to wait for you the past few times when we met. I was surprised seriously, and especially so when you really brought along drinks. No, not beer but you bought Snapple for me, even remembering which flavour I always drink. Saying sorry when you saw how shagged and tired I was, apologising for asking me out at the very last minute was something which I have never thought would come from you. This apology made me sense the seriousness, unlike the "sorrys" I used to hear.

It does bring back those memories when we used to meet to chat at the seaside near my place. However, this time round, the feeling is abit different. I do not know how to describe but I can feel it. I bet you too. I realised that I used to tell you everything, where I went, where I will be going and what I will be doing, etc. It seems that you were surprised that I went Melaka to celebrate my birthday without telling you and you even asked why did I not tell you. Isnt it very ironical? Many things happened in my life without you knowing, that is what I meant by "it takes 2 hands to clap". Do you not understand this phrase? Just one person contributing is not enough, it takes 2 to contribute in all kinds of relationship - friendship, kinship or love relationship.

The talk we had really enlightened me. It made me see our differences and probably let you have a better understanding of the real Su Ling, one whom you always thought that you knew her well. No, maybe not well enough.

I guess... it is afterall better that we let things remain this way.

-End of Chapter-