Wonder what is wrong with blogspot man.. the screw up layout is so irritating.
I've been pondering if i should hold on or move on and after the talk with my mum, I think I have kind of made a decision. I have given myself a month to try things out. It seems like it's real tough. Maybe I am just not used, maybe not so used to such an environment. Or is a month too short to really know if this is what I want?
I have no background knowledge of HTML coding, neither do I have background knowledge of CSS. I haven't touch any programming since I graduated from poly. It's real tough. I was told I just need to know simple html but I told them I only learn it for own use and prob its not even the basics and they were fine with it. But it seems otherwise.. Hmm.. Im so confused abt it lar.
Oh ya, I must talk abt the adventure to the "so near yet so far" buffalo wings. lol! 1 hr of waiting time for a table or 1 hr of waiting time for da bao-ing the wings was what we got after 1 hr of rounding. Goodness. I bet the wings there must be damn nice la! I really want to try! Shall go back there soon but MUST rem to make reservation man. And I must say, it was a HUGE sense of achievement when we finally got there. Haha. It was from East to West to East Camp and through so many ups and downs! *Winks Winks* That is probably the highlight of the day, apart from "The Proposal". :p