Saw the doc on Friday and he said I have this hyperacidity. Boring. He wants to put me on medication so that the excess acid can be neutralise and reduce the no. of times I need to visit the toilet. Oh wells.. hopefully I won't have such an acidic stomach after this. >.<
Finally met up with my poly friends over the weekends, after so long. =) The meet up was great, well, at least it provided us with an update of what all of us are doing right now and how all of us are doing since we graduate from poly. Most of us are working and studying. Had steamboat dinner. Weekends was well spent, I guess. Met up with GCC-1. Haha. Headed to KTV, though its just 3 of us, I did enjoy myself. Especially after the climax of........ "蘭花草". :p
I've been contemplating if I should tell my "one and only normal" colleague that I have decided to move on, especially when she figured today that I have no SQL knowledge. She was damn surprised when I said I dont understand the query after she asked. She thought I had some background knowledge so I told her I only know those built-in functions in MS Access. But that was also so many years back, I have already thrown them to the back of my mind since I have never touched them during my course of work upon poly graduation. But after weighing the pros and cons, I have decided to keep mum abt my decision.
Seriously I must admit, it's real tough to get myself on track with programming again after so long, especially when programming or rather, IT stuff, is really not my cup of tea. I dont mind picking up the skills but, if it is to be applied to work and used daily, I think I would rather give it a miss. Maybe it is just an interest. >.<
Anyway, hopefully calls will start coming in soon and asking me to go for interviews etc. :)
Good luck to those who are on a job hunt too!