Saturday, November 21, 2009

The drive to IMM

Was on the way to Plaza Singapura with my cousin, aunt and mum when my hip aunt suggested "eh why not we go home and drive the car out? then we go IMM instead?" This suggestion came about when we reach Yishun because my aunt was saying that she dislike going to town area on a Saturday. So we alighted and headed to my home to get my dad's car.

Checked the routes again to make sure that this time round, I dont end up in AMK Hub again. Haha. Anyway.. drove there and suddenly remembered the supposed trip to IMM with Lena and Liying the other time. And how I landed up in AMK Hub when I saw "Yio Chu Kang Road". Haha. That was the first time I drove out without my dad after getting my driving licence. How time flies! Come to think of it, it's been near 2 years! Ok, another 3 more months maybe. Haha.

Suddenly feel so old already. >.<