Sunday, November 29, 2009

The odd one out

A happy event turned "ugly". Haha. Those who know what I mean, will know. =p
I guess additional persons to the comfort group makes the atmosphere weird. Its not that the person is outcasted but I still find it disturbing to be accomodating to another person at the expense of all of us. Maybe I am petty? But I dont care. I just find everything so unreasonable towards us in this case.

The quote "Close friends tend to take things for granted" is really true. and now I find that it is really that case. I thought the weekend would be a happy and happening one but to my disappointment, the whole mood was dampened since Thursday night. Oh wells, sometimes things just don't go our way, what to do? I just need to whine about it. I will get over. *lol*

I hope the upcoming road trip to malaysia will be a good one and no more dampened mood. *Keeping my fingers crossed* and I hope what we hope will not come true, wont come true.