Monday, December 07, 2009

Something new

This weekend has been an eventful one and time really flies.
It was just friday and I was heading Malaysia with the guys, unknowingly, tmr is monday again.
Friday please come again!!

Talking abt Malaysia, I ate the most seafood during this trip. They were seriously delicious lar! lol.. Had my first "road trip", travelled 2hours or more to reach.. i seriously wanna see the fireflies man.. Hopefully we will have the chance next time round. =) Visited pm's "house" - Jusco (insider's joke) and sang ktv there. Hehe..

It has been a tiring weekend too eh.. from malaysia trip to photoshoot to blading @ ecp. All my first time! Hahaha.. Haven't been on a road trip with friends before, havent been to a studio for phototaking before and blading is the last thing I thought I would try. I did all these within 1 weekend. >.< Had the most number of falls, now my buttock, backbone and everywhere you can think of, are aching mad. Hopefully the next time I go, I can come home with less aches and scratches. Im thinking how I will manage tmr, I need to climb flights of stairs before I can reach my office everyday.. I think tmr will be quite torturous.

And I am finally going to "The Line" at Shangri-la! =DDDDDDD (for the company dinner ^ ^) I feasted on saturday and shed the calories off today but everything is gonna come back again tmr. Goodness!

Im toying with the idea of taking up a part time job. Hmm.. shall go check it out on Tuesday before deciding ba. Ok, I feel really drained. Shall let my hair dry faster and head bed soon. Till then peeps!