Thursday, December 17, 2009

Unspoken worries

I havent blogged at such timing for a long while. Today i feel the sudden urge. Came home happily only to see and hear all these things. I wonder when all these can stop. It's been the dunno how many times that I came home just to hear mum and dad say that bro met an accident.

Today is the worst. Heard from them that his car hit the metal railings on the expressway and the car bonnet was totally crashed. To reform it, it takes more than a month. None of us had any idea how this happened. No, he did not meet an accident with another car. In any case, luckily he was not injured. To put it bluntly, I think he "escaped death". With the bonnet totally crashed and he is ok, I really thank God.

I have a bad feeling and I hope it doesnt come true. Does anyone know if the driver has to be liable for smashing the railings on the expressway, in the event of an accident?

I hope things will be back on track after everything. Sighs. The two of them just nagged and nagged and nagged, especially my dad. To me, I feel that as long he is fine, that's enough. I know they are worried but no point sighing and nagging to me when my bro doesnt listen. It's just pressurising. >.<