I just ended the call with Frederick. It's been awhile since we last spoke on the phone. Every communication we had previously were either through msn or phone sms and it seems "so on the surface communication". It's quite nice to be able to speak like the old times again, from chatting about some particular thing to almost everything under the sun for a few hours. =) Probably right now, driving lessons have become a common topic for us. Maybe coz I have been through driving lessons at the same school - BBDC.
I still rem how the 2 of us used to chat like nobody's business on the phone until his mum spoke to me, asked me everything about my background (the school I study in, where I live, how many siblings I have etc) and my mum would pick up the phone on the other side and asked both of us to sleep. Haha. Anw, that's in the past. Haha..
And he is not the only one. I met up with tri^|uv today. Come to think of it... Cheers to our 12 years friendship. Hehe. It's been a long long while since the 3 of us hang out together for a meal and catch up. Love them to bits still, even though we are now busy with our own lives. The topic just goes on and on. Though the meet up was short, it was still nice to still be able to meet up amidst our different schedules.