Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines' day to all!!

Had a celebration with 38 gang, steamboat at bugis and games at games haven. Quite nice, I think the game haven environment is better than emax! but i think i still prefer rock band.. lol.. easier to play..

Just realised yesterday that it's really so pressurised to drive a car which does not belong to me or my family members! It makes it worst when the person beside me was half gone and the car belongs to him. ~.~

On a side note.. I guess its true to say I do feel abit blessed even if things were to remain as it is now. Its the first vday which we actually met up! And i think got us slightly closer coz I saw a real different side of him. Anyways..... Time to do my project. Till my next update! =)