Updates
The week wasnt exactly fantastic but I guess the "crazy weekend" made up for the unpleasant incidents during the week. Had a real pleasant surprise on Friday. =) May not be a very expensive gift, but still.. It's the thoughts that count. Heehee.
Had an advanced bday celebration for our dear Caryn and Marcus. Hope they enjoyed themselves.. heehee.. though its just a simple dinner gathering, followed by the KTV session. =p (Jerm... I will upload video for u okie? Dun sobz. Hee) We had a "mini theme" for this exchange. That was to bring along flowers for exchange.
Check out the flowers I made for the exchange! haha.. Miss Blur is really so blur. She thought have to make flowers for everyone.. In the end.. the rule was that the flower could be bought or handmade and only one is needed for the "flower exchange"! Haha. The blur her made 6 bouquets of small flower for everyone and a bottle of flowers for the exchange.
*roll eyes*

After the tired night and completion of the OB group project, energy level currently super low @ 10%. Will update again ya. =) Till then!
The week wasnt exactly fantastic but I guess the "crazy weekend" made up for the unpleasant incidents during the week. Had a real pleasant surprise on Friday. =) May not be a very expensive gift, but still.. It's the thoughts that count. Heehee.

Had an advanced bday celebration for our dear Caryn and Marcus. Hope they enjoyed themselves.. heehee.. though its just a simple dinner gathering, followed by the KTV session. =p (Jerm... I will upload video for u okie? Dun sobz. Hee) We had a "mini theme" for this exchange. That was to bring along flowers for exchange.
Check out the flowers I made for the exchange! haha.. Miss Blur is really so blur. She thought have to make flowers for everyone.. In the end.. the rule was that the flower could be bought or handmade and only one is needed for the "flower exchange"! Haha. The blur her made 6 bouquets of small flower for everyone and a bottle of flowers for the exchange.
*roll eyes*

After the tired night and completion of the OB group project, energy level currently super low @ 10%. Will update again ya. =) Till then!