First of all, all the best to Jermyn! Went to the airport earlier on to send him off. We did a collage and developed a photo for him, had initially wanted him to bring over but wells, he couldnt bring wood in... Could feel the tweeny bit of his heartache and anxiety when he hugged all of us but hang on dude! It just the beginning of your new chapter in life, you can do it! =)
Had a chill out session with YH, Caryn and PM at Summer Breeze at Pasir Ris Park after sending Jerm off, thumbs up! Really like that place, I think its even better than Timbre! Relaxing by the seaside while chatting with your friends and admiring the stars above you, nice isnt it? Oh ya, there's live band and music being played at the pub. Let's go there some other days again!
Had a farewell session last Sunday for Jerm and it was a real nice gathering for all of us. I bet we all enjoyed it. (Refer videos on facebook! =p Will upload the rest when i get them.. Heehee) For now, check out some of these photos first..! The farewell session basically marked the beginning of my busy week, finally ended. *Phew*
Assignments, quizes and group projects are coming.. *stressed* This sem modules are killing me, especially the Econs. *keeping my fingers crossed*Please let me know if you are good in Econs, I think I would need to seek "professional advice"!