Sunday, March 01, 2009

真的好累

I havent felt this for a long time. It always happen when I thought things were going fine. I thought I will feel tired only when im struggling with school and work. Never did I know these are only physical and probably a slight tweeny bit of mental tiredness..

The real mental challenge has just started. After the 2 msg long sms I received, I really feel so so -ve -ve -ve to the max. I text back.. how i felt too. I felt the need to talk it out, seriously. It's been within me for too long and it's beginning to distract me more and more as things complicate. And I know, its distracting me. It doesnt help when the person keeps avoiding the problem.. and thinks that it is not at all an issue.

I also know its quite stupid to hang on and hold on to something which I know is leading nowhere. But everytime when I want to let go, it just comes back. Just like what Lena said, my decision is never final and the whole cycle will just repeat and repeat..

I really need to sort out my thinking to make myself feel better...
Or probably I shall just leave it as it is to test my patience. >.<