Back from Genting!
Yup... Im back. The trip with 38 peeps was nice. =)
Had many many fun and laughter. Taking the exciting theme park rides at 8am in the morning without any sleep the previous night was indeed a new thing for me. And i supposed it was also a new thing for the 38 peeps too. Haha!! I think I screamed my lungs out when I took the roller coaster. Sharing room with Ms Tan and rotting/chilling with the guys next door was fun. =)
Taken when Ms Tan was bathing.. =x
Yup... Im back. The trip with 38 peeps was nice. =)
Had many many fun and laughter. Taking the exciting theme park rides at 8am in the morning without any sleep the previous night was indeed a new thing for me. And i supposed it was also a new thing for the 38 peeps too. Haha!! I think I screamed my lungs out when I took the roller coaster. Sharing room with Ms Tan and rotting/chilling with the guys next door was fun. =)
Taken when Ms Tan was bathing.. =xThe hotel staff at First World was nice. Thanks to the blur me and Ms Tan, we actually locked our stuff in the hotel room and exited via the guys' room (it was a connecting room). And we only realised it after many hours when we were back from the walking around and all.. The hotel staff actually helped us to unlash the lock which we had locked from inside and he sweated so much..
Anyway.. Munchkin was nice. Thankful we didnt waste money buying that card game previously. It was also the reason why we didnt have enough sleep on the last night of our stay there.
People always say "Good buy, Best buy, Must buy! ".. I think its really true. Usually people will spend their money in casino.. but ironically.. we spent money on clothes there. Esp. Ms Tan! =x But it was a real good deal, I would say. FCUK, Mango, etc. Where to get their clothes at such good price of less than SGD$20/top to SGD$30/dress?? Thanks to the branded sale signage which caught our supersonic eyes.
Good things must share right? Here's a nice view of Genting(with fresh air?). The picture was taken somewhere near to the "coach interchange", so I supposed the air there is not as fresh afterall.

Back to reality again. Sobs. War is starting from tomorrow onwards. >.<
Anyway.. Munchkin was nice. Thankful we didnt waste money buying that card game previously. It was also the reason why we didnt have enough sleep on the last night of our stay there.
People always say "Good buy, Best buy, Must buy! ".. I think its really true. Usually people will spend their money in casino.. but ironically.. we spent money on clothes there. Esp. Ms Tan! =x But it was a real good deal, I would say. FCUK, Mango, etc. Where to get their clothes at such good price of less than SGD$20/top to SGD$30/dress?? Thanks to the branded sale signage which caught our supersonic eyes.
Good things must share right? Here's a nice view of Genting(with fresh air?). The picture was taken somewhere near to the "coach interchange", so I supposed the air there is not as fresh afterall.

Back to reality again. Sobs. War is starting from tomorrow onwards. >.<