Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates

Havent really been updating this blog. It has been very tiring to work, school and maintain the online store but I think I will pull through it! Things have started to pick up already, so hopefully I can "see the light" soon!

Will be participating in a flea market on 12 April, that will be The SOS very first flea market. Kind of look forward to it even though it will only be a neighbourhood flea market. =) Thought of a few ideas, will be putting them in actions next saturday! =P

Had a lazy and nice Saturday yesterday.. Started my day from 9plus with my mum and aunt to meeting Wanmei for SOS stuff and then LY for a catching up session! It was really nice to have a simple dinner and then just purely doing catching up to update each other's life. I guess we both need to give each other sometime to digest, think through and understand those small little gestures before accepting or making any decisions. =)

Alright, till the next time I update! =)