Finally its over and done with
Im glad all the shit with project mates are over and done with. This is the first time I felt so pissed off with a project mate. Imagine near 10 calls in an hr and umpteen no. of SMSes in an hr? It is a horror and torture man. She called and called and smsed nonstop to chase myself and milo for our parts when it has already been sent to her and she said we did wrongly without even taking a 2nd look at the figures we provide.
I wonder why such people exist. I really wonder. I wouldnt have felt so disgusted if she had done her part for the project. Probably by chasing people to do their parts and some of hers, is what she meant by "I has done my part". *Speechless*
When I thought the worst was over, my other groupmate dropped me another bombshell. He didnt noe what is meant by citation and what is meant by reference listing. Well done. He reminds me of another Nicholas Thomas(my law proj mate the other time). Totally. He even argued to imply that I am being demanding for wanting something which is not important. I wonder which part of referencing is not important. *Puzzled*
Anyway, this weekend is a stressful and tiring one. Finally over. Lucky I sneaked out for a movie with LY at CWP. Shinjuku Incident was quite nice. but the weird structure of the chairs at Cathay made both of us "young aunties" backache. Haha. :p