Work and school has been very busy and stressful.
Pls allow me to grumble in the this entry. =x
Was out with the girls yesterday for a lunch, dinner and shopping trip. It was also to celebrate PM's bday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEI MEI!!
Though there wasnt much celebration to say, I hope you had a great chill out session with us. :)
It was nice just to have a simple day out, perhaps with the right company. This long weekend will be a good time for me complete my assignments and get ready for the flea market tomorrow!~
Having assignments due on the same day is no fun. What makes it worst is to have an irritating groupmate who bugs me everyday. I guess there should be some faith in your groupmate that she will have the responsibility to complete her tasked part on time, thus need not remind her everyday without fail. Be it call or sms. Anyway some people simply dont have that kind of faith and trust in her own groupmate. But I dont blame her, for we only met for this module and to be exact, we will only be meeting 3 times for the whole duration of this module. Just that I feel that there is no need to add undue stress to anyone by bugging them everyday abt the project.
Ok, shall stop grumbling. People, I will be having flea market at the void deck tomorrow! So come support me at Block 547 , Woodlands Drive 16. It is near to Vista Point and the church. :) Come check us out!