Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mid - Autumn Festival.


People always say that mid autumn festivals are supposed to be spent together with family and enjoying the mooncake, carrying the lanterns and lighting up the candles together. I did that with family and relatives, my aunts, uncles and cousins; but it ended super unhappily coz of 2 people who made a fuss out of everything. Basically, they are not the usual people who comes to my house often for dinner and they are people whom I seriously detest in the first place.

Firstly they made my small cousin cried and they made me fed up. Im just so irritated by them. I am not obliged to send them home but my dad insisted on me sending them home. Fine. I sent them home and the stupid drunkard old man just simply couldnt keep his foul mouth close. And his wife is the best, open her arms so big when the space is so limited, ended up I couldnt even scope my rice coz her hand was blocking me. It happened the same to my mum too.

I had very much wanted to say "Uncle, dun drink so much since you cannot hold your liqour well" but I didnt coz they are my elderly and my mum's sister and husband. I didnt want to put her in a spot. Came home and told my dad nvr ask them to my place for dinner again. Seriously fed up with them and its not the first time. Simply spoilt my sunday night. Sucks.