Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Surprise.

Met up with MR@CF, TT, Uncle Tay, Aaron and Klein for dinner..
Very expensive dinner, for the first time, at Pearl River Restaurant.
I'll prob not step in for any meals again, at least not within these few months. *Pearlbia-ed*
Food was not too bad though.

Ally looked real tired and the rest were fine. Aaron was especially cheerful after his job switch.
Everyone's moving on. First was me, then dennis, meihua, aaron, ally. Who's next?..

Anyway, surprise came at the end of the dinner.
Klein and Ally are getting married!
It's always true to "expect the unexpected".
Not that I did not expect them to get married.
It's just that I did not expect them to get married to soon. Hahaha.
Congratz to them!

It really surprised, shocked, anything you call it...
All of us that we all kept quiet right after the announcement.. hahaha..
And their wedding is on the day of the F1 race. Everything's just so rush for them.
That explained the tiredness on both their faces.=)

It kinda made me realise something. Time doesnt seem to be really that important if both parties are mature and mutual enough to commit into an important decision which will make an impact to their life, in the case, marriage. They have been together for only a short 6 months.

I am gonna attend 2 wedding dinner/lunch on just one weekend. So exciting.
I wonder if I will get my bonus. I think I seriously need it man. =(

Anyway, once again, congratz to this couple. May they have a very very blissful marriage.