Monday, September 22, 2008

The wonder of human beings

Really, sometimes i feel that human beings are just so marvellous. Rem last week I was so irritated and pissed by some people? This week, the same goes to my dad, being irritated by the same person. Haha.. He finally felt how I felt last week. I think when 2 person actually got irritated by the same person, it goes to show alot about that person, isnt it? But that person must have already been to used and immuned to such behavior of his. =x

Went to the supreme court today for an event. Cool. The feeling was totally different from when i first entered, about 3 yrs back when I was a student @ NP. I rem the last time I went, I was just so curious about the place and simply wanna tour around. But this time round, it's purely for business.

Work is boring but stressed, sounds contradicting? When work is stressed, it's supposed to be challenging and not at all boring right? I don't know why I feel this way, I think its about time for me to move on. The feeling is the same as when I decided to leave CF. Maybe I am starting to feel that the job is getting stagnant. The turnover rate is high for the company, maybe one day, I might join them in the gang of "high turnover rate". Everyone in the company is making plans.. to move on. Initially had thought that the increment may be something to look forward to but it turns out to be the opposite. Oh wells, we'll see how everything goes.

School is on tmr. Shall read up my management before attempting the quiz questions. I'll update again. =)