Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sprained Neck.

It sounds real absurb to tell people that I sprained both sides of my neck but it indeed happened. Had initially sprained my left side on wed but thought nothing of it coz its quite common and will usually go off in 2-3days' time. But this time round, it really changed my mentality, totally.

I sprained the right side on sat. Like what the doctor said, Strike lottery also not that easy. =( Maybe it was just plain suayness and I could only look straight! Even my parents laughed when i told them it was both sides. But its getting better, at least im able to move my head left, right, up and down now, despite the pain.

Anyway, finally done with the law ECA and the 2 grp assignments. Left with Ucore assignment 2. Shall take a break and maybe start only tmr.

Last week was a real bad week + sprained neck, making it worst..

Totally lost concentration at work.
Dap told me it normal to feel fed up about work at certain point of time and sometimes, will really feel like giving up. I guess it applies to me too.

Maybe at that point of time, I was stressed with school and work. Teared even when I was relating the matters which bothered me at work to him. He told me to tender if im really that unhappy, coz its not the first time Im feeling this way... But I think I have more or less gotten over it already. Moreover, I need the financial support from work. So yups. Hah.. SBF can really shape a person's temper control. Is that good or bad? *ponders and roll eye*