Communication plays a very big role in all kinds of relationships, be it friendship, kinship or love relationship.
Sometimes I wonder why they just cannot sit down and talk in a nice way. One tries to explain, the other tries to defend his own words. End up both cannot see eye to eye and no one is willing to compromise. At times, I also wonder if my brother knows what is compromising and accomodating. I know Dad has his difficulties and I am well aware of all these since I have been helping him in the preparation of those documents and stuff. But my brother doesn't see it that way. I know they have differences in thinking and each of them have certain issue which they are concerned with but all in all, it boils down to the same thing, if they look at the bigger picture.
Sighs, I can try to 安抚 one side but I am unable to 安抚 the other. Its like the meat in that sandwich. I know how both of them think and I can communicate with them both but I dunno how to let them both see things eye to eye. Hopefully my brother's friend can do a better job in getting both of them to see the light and resolve the issue asap.
And at such times, I have this bad thought. Do things always go the wrong way one after another when one is going through a rough patch? From the way things are, I really feel so. Sighs.