Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Cute Friend - JO

I know JO will kill me when he sees this entry but I thought its really cute of him.. And seriously JO, do you know that you brightened our night when we had this conversation with you? Haha... =p So i decided to blog about it.

Here goes the abstract of the conversation between JO and GCC. =D

GCC: hey.. let u choose between these few destination: 1. Kukup, 2. Malacca, 3. KL, 4. Genting, 5. Ubin. and u need to take a boat ride for Kukup.

JO: Genting then

GCC: U sure abt Genting? U need to take a boatride to Genting too. It takes about an hour plus for the boat ride and its sampan kind.. for Kukup, it takes about 2hrs..

JO: Oh crap..

By now, you should know that there are no option of boatride to Genting.. HEHEHEHE.. =DDDD

KTV Time with Family =D

I have a happening Aunt Kym who asked me to book the KTV room at the Community Centre right after our singing session last Sunday and even said want to have a bbq etc.

I must say the the experience at the C.C "wowed" me. When we hear "C.C", the first thing that crossed my cousins and my mind was.... "must be all the oldies". But it turned out otherwise! Besides having new songs, the pricing is damn good lar! So next time if we want to go singing, can I suggest that we be neighbourhood aunties and uncles? =p Its a cheap deal lor! $33 for 3hrs of singing and there's a total of 9 pax. Haha. Anw, I did enjoy myself. But sometimes I hope they will stop asking me to sing hokkien song with my half bucket of pail hokkien. So i trained my "successor" - XH and Justin ^ ^ So u guys better get ready for the session next Saturday.

And yes, I am going again next Saturday. Lol. Alright. Till then again.