Today marks the end of this short 2 months chapter in my life (rather, my career life).
I tendered the resignation after thinking over the past 1 week when I am on sick leave. Have decided to end it off since it is causing me so much misery. I hope I am really moving on for the better. I have to be very, very, very proactive from today onwards. I can't afford to take any breaks though it will be good if I can have one. I have arranged for more upcoming interviews this week. I hope something good will come out of it. I am not expecting that I can get a job by the end of this week, I am just hoping that someone will keep calling me for interview and more interviews (be it first or 2nd interview).
My decision has definitely stunned most of you, and that includes my parents. I have been telling them that I am toying with the idea of tendering my resignation but have nvr put it to action. Mum was stunned when I called her just nw and told her that today is my last day.
As much as they have agreed today is my last day, I am still rather worried as there are no written documents to show that they have agreed to it, even though we talked about it. Yup, this is becoz I actually need to give a 2 weeks' written notice but becoz I was absent since last week due to medical, they have decided to use that to offset the 2 weeks' notice and let me go off earlier on the account that there are no outstanding projects with me. Just keeping my fingers crossed ba.
Now really must pray hard hard that I can get a job asap, at least by the end of October. Hopefully God will bless me this time round.