I am happy coz blogspot editing layout is finally back to normal.
I am happy coz I finally spent the Saturday afternoon out myself doing some grooming.
I am happy coz I had a great family dinner today (without Bro though).
I am happy coz I had great companions for candles, sparklers and movie.
The past month has been shitty.
Yes and I really do mean shitty. I am glad this mid autumn brought me some happy memories at last. Work is shitty, making me so demoralised that I sometimes felt like giving up the idea of changing job. But I know I need to hang on. Dad and Bro dropped 2 bombshells to me on the same day, telling me that they have quitted their job. Seriously, I nearly fainted but luckily, Dad has already found a job and as for Bro, he told me that he is going into the property line. I really hope that something good will happen to him. And lastly, I hope something good will happen to me too! Good in the sense that I get good job so that I can leave that "hell" place and no fail modules again for this coming sem.
Many a times, I told myself not to slack but coming home from that shitty place just makes me so shagged everyday. Getting scolded for nothing and nvr gotten any apologies is not what I am there for. I know work is like that but I guess he has to understand that there is a limit to my tolerance level. Working until a point of time when I just said ok and orh to everything that was being passed/said to me is so not me, be it right or wrong. Yes, this is how shitty it is. No sense of contentment or happiness there. Sometimes I ask myself why did I land in such a place? And just feel like quitting on the spot but I need to hang on. =.=
Okok, enough of the shitty passage in this entry. I am kinda looking forward to tomorrow.
KTV session with my beloved family again. Haha. And not forgetting... Phobia2! Wait for me!! ^ ^