This morning when I was on the way to interview, I received a sms from Chun. Even though it's just a simple sms, it kind of brighten my day. The reason is because he heard from Perfect about the misfortunes I faced during work and he messaged to encourage me.
Here goes the sms: "Yoyo morning ah su! Heard about ur unfortunate events but dun worry coz pain is temporary, pride is forever! Jia you!"
It may not be something of a big deal but to me, a friend's concern is worth more than any monetary value. Therefore, I am thankful to have you guys, standing by me when I am going through a rough time now. A heartfelt thanks especially to the following =) :
*Jing Ying
- for showering me with your care and concern over the sms-es.
*GCC
- for listening to my grumblings when I have a bad time at work and be there for me when the times are tough.
*Milo
- for telling me that it's finally a burden off and that I should look forward.
*Perfect and Chun
- for the many encouragements that you guys have given me.
*Lena
- for your concern and telling me that if in need, can always look for you.
*Joleen
- for being my partner in job hunt! and of course, your encouragement that I should put the unhappy stuff behind and move on.
*Zann
- for giving me all the tips for the interviews and the various things I need to look out for.
This is the first time I am feeling lost upon working since graduation. There are times when I begin to wonder what I want to do and why did i make certain decisions. Oh wells, I may not be as strong as some may think and you guys definitely play a big role in encouraging me! I will be very very very proactive and hopefully can see the light soon! =)