My friend commented the other day that I dont seem to be in good mood for the past week. I think it was attributed by the fact that I am not working and had nothing to do at home except interviews. I think jobless can make one feels restless too coz I realised that besides looking for job, watching tv, doing assignments, there is nothing else I can do but to sleep. I can sleep like a log these days and I can stay up till 7am in the morning. Maybe my biology clock is having a fun time now to be disoriented once awhile. Lol.
I think I did something wrong, I sent out too many resumes to the extent that I forgot which job is which! Omg lar! When people call, I will just "yah.. yah.. thats right.. may i know where you are calling from?" etc. This is so -.-".
Anw, I saw an interesting job advert on some forums and it says part time facilitator with schools. I saw it several times but it did not cross my mind that I can give it a shot during this period of time while landing myself into a full time job. So I went down today before class.. the interviewer was quite nice, he told me to try it out first to see if I am really suitable for this kind of job and then if everything is fine, we will move on from there. But of course, if a full time job comes along after that, I will go for the full time job. Guess this is the best that I can do as of now, rather that staying home everyday doing nothing except sleep. =)
Seems to me that many people are on a job hunt these days and getting a job interview itself is already very tough, lest landing into a permanent job. Well, wish all those who are in the same plight as me (on a jobhunt) good luck and may we all get a job soon. Very soon!